Monday 27 June 2011

Getting it all started!

Welcome to my sometimes crazy, but never boring life. I invite you to follow me as I build a future for myself, and more importantly, my family in the Baker Creek area west of Quesnel BC. I'm not rich or University educated, but I am motivated and driven. I have spent equal parts of my life as a guide and a working cowboy throughout BC, I have now thrown down my rope at one of the most beautiful places in the world. We have partnered up with a great gal, Celine, and together we have formed Hidden Lake Guest Ranch. This will be our story, getting this business up and running, and sharing our experiences with the world. So keep checking in, at the very least it will be some what entertaining  and maybe you'll learn a thing or two. This is the start of our crazy ride.....so get your heels down and get ready for this hair-straight-back ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment